Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No news on the job front. One job mails you a 'we don't want you letter' I haven't got that letter but I also haven't gotten a call back. I want a job, please! On the horsie front Laura's new horse, now named Panzer, is here. See pic.
As is Lydia's horse Ivy for me to ride. Ivy is deciding she is a little too bonded to Pan to chill in the cross ties. Need to bring some other horses home. The plan is to go pick up a pony on lease tomorrow for Darien. He's pretty excited and wants to take the day off school to go pick her up. I am, as of yet, undecided. The girls are also supposed to be leaving for a date with FE Coppertop tomorrow as part of an all day drive all over Ontario with a horse trailer road trip. On the dog front all is pretty good. My five are all getting along just fine, touch wood. Though we are having some real issues keeping them in the fence. Seren is pretty funny, when she gets out she runs to the main door and digs like a maniac to come in. All that freedom and all she wants is back in the house. My weight has plateaued for the last while. Trying to go sweetener free for a few days and see if it helps. I can't decide if I want it to fix the problem or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment