Thursday, May 10, 2012

Had another job interview today. And another email about puppies. Life is good. I know we have a lot of bills to pay down but its hard not to go look at things and go 'oohhh shiny' and dream. Sigh. We will get there and half the fun is dreaming anyway.. Need to make a new website for the JRT stuff. Don't think I will go with dreamweaver this time. That program just annoys the crap out of me. Good news, the company that had been holding 'my' domain dropped it. Never use budgethostingweb.com I used them for years without issue. Then after charging the credit card they never renewed my domain and a holding company picked it up. I emailed them about it and they denied that they got paid. I emailed them a copy of the cc statement that showed that they had been paid before it had elapsed and I never heard back from them. Never got my money back either.\! I guess I will have to poke around and see who is cheap for domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment